Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Finally!

I have been wanting to start a recipe blog forever! Hubby is always making fun of me because I am always taking pictures of our food as I am preping it and after its ready, with all intentions to blog about it and I just never do. Well now I have a few pictures/recipes stacked up, so I finally got on here and here we are. Most of the dishes you will see on here are going to be more on the 'lean' side. I always cook with chicken or ground turkey (although if you want, you can always substitute ground beef), and I use garlic in almost everything I make. Now, I am not fancy my any means and the majority of these recipes can be made with things you usually have on hand. Some of what you will see are family recipes and some are from various sites or cookbooks that I have and love, if that is the case, I will always link to/tell where I found it. Hope you all enjoy this as much I am going to, now let's get cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment